We are hiring
Are you looking for a top working place? Then we are looking for you!
EVENT PLANNER - Roots Second City, Utopian Tailgate, & Second City Catering
Roots Pizza Second City, The Loft Second City & Utopian Tailgate Catering & Events is seeking an experienced sales and management professional. The Fifty/50 group recently partnered with The Second City in Old Town to open a few exciting venues and will also be the sole caterer for all events in the Second City theaters & event spaces. We are a growing and evolving organization, our current markets include Corporate Events, Social Events, Contracted Dining Services, and breakfast/ lunch catering for Showers and Luncheons. Join our team and make an impact from day one. To apply email your resume to Morgen email@example.com
- -Generating private party sales via seeking and securing new business through incoming leads and networking-Demonstrated willingness and passion for food
- -Lead our Corporate Event & our Social sales division developing, planning and selling private parties.
- -Identify new markets and build strategies to access them
- -Works with General Manager and PR on sales & marketing initiatives / building effective online, print and outreach campaigns
- -Effective contract management
- -Assumes responsibility for execution of events, communicates all request of the client in an effective and sensitive manner
- -Ensures all required elements are scheduled, ordered, and communicated with Fifty/50’s management team
- -Oversee the entire life cycle of an event from sale to execution
- -Continually grow relationships with current and new clients to ensure ongoing business
- Subsidized Health Insurance
- Company Dining Discounts
- 401k and Paid Parental Leave
Front of House Manager - Apogee Lounge
POSITION SUMMARY: The Fifty/50 Restaurant Group is currently hiring for management positions at Apogee Lounge, our craft cocktail lounge. We are located at the rooftop of Eurostars Magnificent Mile, Chicago’s bustling River North neighborhood. The right candidate possess a genuine passion and enthusiasm for the beverage industry and take pride in working with an award-winning team of dedicated professionals. .
-Two to three years of full-service, high-volume restaurant or nightclub/bar management experience in a polished, well-run restaurant. -Ability to lead and motivate your team with an attitude of mutual respect -Skilled in developing and maintaining guest rapport through interaction and social media -High-energy, guest-focused approach to floor management -Strong computer skills and ability to use Microsoft Excel. Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop experience a plus. -College Degree. -Hospitality degree a plus. .
- Competitive Salaries
- Quarterly Bonuses
- Company Subsidized Medical Insurance
- 401k, Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Time Off
- Dining Discounts and Meal Allowances
- A Supportive Culture in a Growing Group